- The customer already had sustainability reporting.
- Collecting the data needed for this reporting was extremely time-consuming due to a high number of different sources and manual processes.
- The project goal was to improve the sustainability report in terms of data quality and detail as well as simplifying the data acquisition process.
- Wherever possible existing ERP data is used to determine sustainability KPIs. Additional data is recorded via a structured input system.
- All data is consolidated and thus easy to handle available in one SAP BI system.
- The data acquisition of non integrated foreign subsidiaries is achieved via SAP BI Integrated Planning.
- The available database is more detailed while the data acquisition process is simplified and more transparent.
- Collecting data on a quarterly basis enables our customer to review the KPI development over different time periods