Aichinger GmbH offers conception, planning and realization of facilities for the entire fresh food sector (bakeries, pastry stores, cafés, butcher stores, fish and delicatessen stores, consumption areas and food retail). With over 600 employees, including 80 interior architects / designers and 40 concept consultants, Aichinger GmbH generates sales of approximately €100 million per year.
Implementation of a Salesforce multi-cloud solution
The initial situation
- Prior to the new implementation, the customer had already been using a solution created in-house based on the Classic Platform from Salesforce
- This solution was primarily used in marketing and sales and lacked company-wide acceptance
- Requirements were already collected in advance in order to better meet the needs of the other areas in the company (order management, work preparation, service, etc.)
- New implementation of the modern and user-friendly Salesforce Lightning with connection to the Salesforce products Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Pardot Marketing Automation
- Robust and extensible integration with the ERP backend “proALPHA”.
- Building a stable foundation for the implementation of the digitization strategy
- Increasing acceptance in the sales organization through a modern user design
- Improved adoption of Salesforce as a central communications platform across all business units
With the help of entero, we have succeeded in building a Salesforce solution that makes sales more successful and improves collaboration across departmental boundaries. This will allow us all to focus even better on the needs of our customers. [Dr. Oliver Blank, Managing Director, Aichinger GmbH, Wendelstein near Nuremberg].