Score Media Group GmbH & Co. KG
Introduction of Sales Cloud and integration with DAP MediaLine
The initial situation
- Score Media is a start-up that has chosen to implement Salesforce to cover extensive requirements of its sales processes:
- Management of customer master data and interaction, the initiation of customer projects and of quotations as well as orders and their processing
- Coupling of Salesforce and the ERP system for operational processing (DAP MediaLine) by means of automated integration – for customer master data, orders, invoices and operational events, for the purpose of 360° view of the customer relationship and reporting
- Planning and control of the commercial outlook by means of automated analysis of target achievement per period from the perspectives of employees, team and company
- Automated newsletters for stakeholders; 4-eyes principles and approvals.
- Use of the entero standard framework for configurable automation and integration scenarios (entero Integration Framework “EIF”):
- REST-based endpoints with transformation, monitoring and alerting capabilities
- Event-driven generation and aggregation of transactional data in a reporting cube
- Very low-maintenance solution and integration – thanks to self-healing scenarios, among other things
- Configurable adaptability of business logics in case of changed requirements
With entero, we have created an automated solution for managing our sales processes. Integration with our ERP system creates a 360° view of our customers and partners – from order placement to processing and invoicing. In Salesforce, this means that in addition to the pipeline, target achievement is also mapped. entero convinced us with reliable ‘end-to-end’ consulting: Salesforce best practices combined with a high level of process understanding. [Steffen Conze, Sales Director, Score Media Group GmbH & Co. KG].