With a history dating back more than 150 years, Columbus McKinnon is one of the world’s leading lifting and intelligent motion control companies. With its portfolio of high-quality brands such as STAHL CraneSystems, YALE, Pfaff-silberblau, Duff Norton Magnetek and CM, it solves challenging tasks for transforming business operations, enhancing safety and increasing business growth and efficiency.
STAHL CraneSystems/Columbus McKinnon Corp
Transaction data migration and SAP implementation (ECC)
The initial situation
- The previous highly customized AS/400 ERP from STAHL CraneSystems was to be replaced by the SAP system from Columbus McKinnon Corp.
- The number of open transaction documents did not allow for manual migration
- In order to maintain day-to-day operations, the transaction data migration had to be carried out in full during the GoLive weekend
- Creation of a sequence-optimized migration concept ( > 100 individual steps, critical path)
- Systematic error analyses during test runs support the ongoing improvement of customizing and master data quality
- Continuous coordination with internal consultants and key users
- Performance optimization of the migration programs
- 100% takeover rate, complete in terms of content and within the time frame
- Usability of migrated documents by business from day 1
“The entero team was a reliable and competent partner throughout the entire course of the project. Clear topic identification, technical expertise and excellent execution contributed significantly to the success of the project.” [Valeska Seyer, Director of Global Business Systems, Columbus McKinnon Corporation]