albis-elcon provides telecommunications network operators with a comprehensive range of products and solutions in the areas of hardware and software, network management and implementation. With 15 million units installed in more than 40 countries, the company has a broad international presence. albis-elcon employs 250 people and its head office is located in Hartmannsdorf.
albis-elcon system Germany GmbH
Implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud and integration with proAlpha
The initial situation
- Sales, sales forecasts and production plans were previously created manually using tables and ad hoc logs
- The albis-elcon sales pipeline is characterized by the following factors: rapidly changing forecasts, long lead times, high order volumes and long product life cycles. Short delivery times are a key success factor
- entero has created a special data model based on the Sales Cloud for storing all relevant forecasts and ERP data
- Efficient management of the forecasts was realized via specifically adapted Lightning components – also via mobile devices
- In addition, an interface based on the entero Integration Framework was configured, which feeds the sales forecasts directly into the ERP system proAlpha
- Sales reps can now create more accurate sales forecasts directly in Salesforce – whether from their desktop computer or mobile device
- Uniform reports on ERP data such as orders, deliveries, invoices and sales forecasts simplify monitoring and increase the accuracy of forecasts – a timely rollout to subsidiaries is planned
Our focus for the implementation of a CRM solution was the implementation and digitalization of our customer forecasts. After a long search for a suitable partner to accompany us on this step into a successful future, we finally found entero. Connected to our ERP system, Salesforce forms the basis of a digitized integrated supply chain. [Philipp Neuber, Director of Marketing and Back Office, albis-elcon system Germany GmbH].