Implementation of Applicant Tracking with connection to the Salesforce Sales Cloud
The initial situation
- Randstad has chosen to implement Salesforce and Connexys
- The existing SAP ERP solution was to be integrated into the future solution, requiring complex integration and migration interfaces
- For interface operation, a smooth process and automated monitoring of all interfaces had to be ensured
- entero was responsible for the design of the overall integration architecture as well as for the implementation on the SAP side.
- entero has implemented a flexibly configurable central framework on the SAP side for the operation of all outgoing and incoming interfaces with corresponding logging, customizing and error notification features
- All interfaces have been implemented separately from the SAP business logic and are therefore “invisible” to the end user.
- Smooth operation of all outgoing and incoming interfaces on the SAP side
- No proactive monitoring required on the SAP side due to automated monitoring and error notification functions
- Comprehensive evaluation options
Together with entero, we implemented the complex integration between Salesforce and SAP. Comprehensive control and reporting functions in SAP allow flexible control of all interfaces and seamless tracking of data flows. With its profound integration and SAP experience, entero AG is exactly the right partner for us. [Michele Tucci, Managing Director, Manager Front Office Applications, Randstad Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG]